Engaging in a litigation dispute can be a stressful process, whether you have been wronged or you must defend against an accusation. At Aion Law Partners, our litigation lawyers understand this and will guide and support you through every step of the process, providing you with honest and accurate advice regarding your particular situation. You can expect our lawyers to provide you with expert representation throughout your matter.
Our experienced litigators will protect your interests in all matters of civil law, including commercial litigation. Have you been denied your rightful benefits following a car accident? Do you have a claim against an estate for a contested or invalid will? Have you been wrongfully dismissed? Do you have a tax dispute? Talk to our team with over four decades of trial experience and get the resolution you deserve.
Our litigation lawyers have represented clients before all courts in Ontario, the Federal Court of Canada, the Tax Court of Canada, and the Supreme Court. They have also assisted with arbitrations and mediations and appeared for clients before provincial and federal commissions and administrative tribunals.
Furthermore, our tax litigators have unique expertise in that they can provide advice to private clients in offshore trusts, international business corporations, business/investment immigration in tax haven jurisdictions, and other asset protection vehicles.
Civil Litigation services for:
- Personal Injury
- Accident Benefits
- Insurance Claims
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Estate Litigation
- Civil Lawsuits
- Tax Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
Examples of successful tax resolution and representation services include:
- We have successfully negotiated many tax amnesty applications with the CRA
- We have successfully negotiated payment plans with the CRA and the provincial Ministry of Revenue
- We have had tax liens removed
- We have successfully sued a firm of accountants that gave wrong tax advice to a client
- We have advised on the formation of asset protection structures in various offshore jurisdictions
- We have successfully represented both employers and employees in wrongful dismissal and human rights claims and advised on the tax implications of their awards