Engaging a corporate lawyer for your business and corporate needs is essential to ensuring business relationships are clear, profitable, and equipped to confront issues of liability and potential conflict. As important allies for businesses and shareholders, structuring transactions, drafting documents, and negotiating deals by helping to structure transactions, draft documents, negotiate deals, and more.
At Aion Law Partners we provide you with strategic business planning tailored to your needs and objectives. We provide advice on business structure, revenue splitting, tax considerations and liability concerns, as well as handle the transactional aspects of buying or selling a business or shares of a corporation.
We work with you to make sure that your business operates the way you want, your records are maintained, and your agreements are in order.
- Strategic Business Planning for Corporations, Partnerships, Sole Proprietorships and Joint Ventures
- Shareholder Agreements, Partnership Agreements, and Joint Venture Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Contract Negotiations, Drafting and Review
- Business Loans and Security Transactions
- Corporate Minute Book maintenance
- Asset Sale and Purchase transactions
- Share Sale and Purchase transactions
- Corporate Reorganizations and Restructuring
- Business Succession Planning
- Advising on managing risk, areas of liability, and compliance with regulatory requirements